- Inventory of at-risk devices and connections
- Audit of insecure protocols and deprecated encryption
- Threat briefing of nation-state cyber threat tactics
Get Your Assessment
Secure Your Entire Attack Surface
from the Likelihood of Cyber Threats
The Russian invasion of Ukraine—and the subsequent sanctions levied by both governments and private businesses against Russia—has put the world on high alert for retaliatory cyberattacks.
As a result, global cybersecurity agencies have released new guidance and security readiness measures. In North America, CISA (the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency) issued a "Shields Up" warning that contains high-level goals for business leaders and security organizations:
- Reduce the likelihood of damaging cyber intrusion.
- Take steps to quickly detect intrusions.
- Ensure your organization is prepared to respond if intrusions occur.
- Maximize your organization's resilience to a destructive cyber incident.
Cybersecurity authorities in the EU (ENISA), UK (NCSC), Australia (ACSC), Singapore (SingCERT), and many others have issued similar guidance, often with direct reference to Shields Up. ExtraHop Reveal(x) 360 elevates Shields Up guidance with AI-backed network intelligence that verifies security best practices, like Zero Trust, and detects malicious activity that bypasses perimeter controls, like MFA. With that, we're offering a complimentary Shields Up assessment and product evaluation to support this guidance and help organizations defend against imminent cyberattacks.
Gain targeted visibility of connections to your network so that you can measure, prioritize, and secure your entire attack surface.