If the line at your store is too long or if a product is out of stock, customers will walk away. Whether you're a traditional brick and mortar or cutting edge e-tailer, you can't afford to have customers abandon their shopping carts.
Technology offers the promise of a better shopping experience but adds a ton of complexity to your business. How can you manage it all?
With ExtraHop, you can drive continuous optimization and ensure high availability by always being able to find answers to the questions that are critical to your business. Whether digging into SQL read/write performance, RF-scanning applications, IBM MQ commit-to-rollback ratios, or web service API availability, savvy IT teams deliver fast and resilient retail applications through ExtraHop.
With ExtraHop you can:
- Proactively monitor the performance of online, mobile, and fixed PoS applications and infrastructures with automatic trend- and threshold-based alerts across all tiers.
- Understand how applications make use of shared resources such as databases, storage, and the network.
- Establish baseline performance to measure improvements and facilitate physical-to-virtual (P2V) migrations and other infrastructure changes.
- Easily monitor large distributed environments that span hundreds of store locations.
- Support PCI compliance by tracking service-account password rotation without storing sensitive material to disk.