This is ExtraHop
ExtraHop provides cloud-native network detection and response for the hybrid enterprise. Our breakthrough approach analyzes all network interactions and applies cloud-scale machine learning for complete visibility, real-time detection, and intelligent response. With this approach, we help the world's leading enterprises rise above the noise of alerts, organizational silos, and runaway technology.
Whether you're investigating attacks, ensuring the availability of critical applications, or securing your investment in cloud, ExtraHop helps you detect threats up to 95 percent faster and respond 60 percent more efficiently.
Why, Thank You
- Leading Cloud Computing Company 2019 Puget Sound Business Journal
- 2019 Elite 80 List JMP Securities
- 2019 Fortress Cyber Security Award The Business Intelligence Group
- Representative Vendor in Market Guide for Network Traffic Analysis Gartner
- Best of VMworld 2019 Security Award TechTarget
- Leader in the 2019 Magic Quadrant for NPMD Gartner
- Network Security Tech Innovator 2019 Finalist CRN
- Member Microsoft Intelligent Security Association Microsoft
- 2019 Threat Detection Innovation Award CyberSecurity Breakthrough
- 2019 Tech Impact Gold Winner - Security Seattle Business Magazine
- One of Washington's Best Companies to Work For 2019 Seattle Business Magazine
- One of Washington's Best Workplaces 2019 Puget Sound Business Journal
- Best AI-based Solution for CyberSecurity 2019 AI Breakthrough
- Best Product: Cybersecurity Analytics & State of the Art Enterprise Security 2019 Cyber Defense Magazine
- Six Security Analytics Awards EMA
- 2019 Career Launching Company Wealthfront
What The Experts Think
The integration between ExtraHop Reveal(x) and Google Cloud's packet mirroring accelerates our cloud adoption, giving us the visibility we need to secure our applications and deliver more "wow" experiences to our customers.
Diane Brown, CISO, Ulta Beauty
With Reveal(x) Cloud, ExtraHop is delivering a purpose-built solution designed to enable AWS customers to take full advantage of network traffic for better cloud visibility, detection, and response.
Dave Brown, Vice President, EC2 Compute & Networking Services, Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Ultimately, my strategic plan is to be able to secure a boundaryless environment. ExtraHop is helping make that possible.
Gary Goodin, CISO, Seattle Children's Hospital