LAS VEGAS – AUGUST 10, 2021 – ExtraHop, the leader in cloud-native network detection and response (NDR), today announced ExtraHop CISO, Jeff Costlow and ExtraHop customer Nemi George, Vice President, IT & Information Security Officer at Pacific Dental Services, will speak at HIMSS 2021, taking place in Las Vegas on August 9-13, 2021. In their session titled: Talking to the Board about Cybersecurity in Healthcare, the speakers will address the unique challenges faced by IT and security teams defending healthcare organizations and how to get the Board of Directors to invest in cybersecurity.
Healthcare organizations face distributed sites and increased adoption of telehealth, IoT, and rapid cloud expansion initiatives—all while they continue to be the most frequently attacked industry. While healthcare revolves around patient outcomes, protecting patient privacy is critical. If the network is compromised, whether by ransomware or outages, healthcare organizations see consequences not faced by other industries: There are real impacts on patients' lives.
- Talking to the Board About Cybersecurity in Healthcare
- Thursday, August 12,10–11 a.m. Pacific Time
- Caesars, Forum 123
- eBook: Building Resiliency at Scale: Securely Accelerating Digital Transformation
- White Paper: The Role Frameworks and Privacy Regulations Play in Healthcare Cybersecurity
- To learn more about how ExtraHop can help secure Healthcare organizations, visit our security in healthcare page
- Read how a leading health services provider thwarts a ransomware attack using ExtraHop in this case study
- Try ExtraHop Reveal(x): interactive online demo