For IT organizations heavily invested in Microsoft technologies, ExtraHop adds much-needed IT operational intelligence. With correlated visibility across tiers, application owners and support teams can monitor performance for all critical applications, and IT Operations teams can improve the performance, efficiency, and security of their Microsoft infrastructure.
The ExtraHop platform deploys passively from a SPAN or network tap, equipping IT teams with a real-time view of communications. The above diagram illustrates how ExtraHop deploys to support Exchange ActiveSync projects. The ExtraHop platform deploys passively from a SPAN or network tap, equipping IT teams with a real-time view of communications. The above diagram illustrates how ExtraHop deploys to support Exchange ActiveSync projects.
Monitor all your Microsoft Applications
ExtraHop provides visibility for all your Microsoft applications, whether packaged or custom-developed, and meets the needs of all IT teams and application owners in a single solution.
- Cross-tier visibility – Explore health and performance metrics for all tiers of the application delivery chain—network, web, VDI, middleware, database, and storage.
- Continuous monitoring – Analyze all transactions, all the time, in real time, not just a sample set or synthetic transactions.
- End-user experience – See detailed end-user experience metrics segmented by device type or OS.
- Custom dashboards – Monitor performance-based SLAs with custom dashboards for NOCs, executives, and application owners.
Manage Your Microsoft Infrastructure
Find answers to your IT management questions fast, without having to configure and check logging for all your machines. ExtraHop provides the visibility that you need to tune and troubleshoot Microsoft SQL Server clusters, CIFS/SMB file servers, DNS, Active Directory, and more.
- Storage – Identify corrupt storage files without having to run CHKDSK.
- Database – Get detailed database transaction metrics without running profilers, which can add more than 150 percent overhead to database servers.
- Dependency mapping – Visualize all network-connected elements and their dependencies.
- Security – Demonstrate compliance by tracking unauthorized access to sensitive data, and simplify the management of SSL certificates by viewing the key size and expiration for all certificates in one place.
Download the ExtraHop for Microsoft-Based Applications datasheet to learn how ExtraHop supports .NET web services, SQL Server clusters, CIFS/SMB file servers, SharePoint, Exchange ActiveSync, and more.