CrowdStrike today announced the availability of the ExtraHop Reveal(x) 360 network detection & response (NDR) app, the first and only NDR app in the CrowdStrike app store!
The Reveal(x) 360 app enables security teams to reduce complexity and stop breaches faster by seamlessly integrating network insights and context from Reveal(x) 360 with threat intelligence from CrowdStrike's Falcon X solution.
Security teams can find the Reveal(x) 360 app in the network security and XDR categories in the CrowdStrike store, and experience the frictionless value for themselves by visiting the CrowdStrike Store and clicking Try it free.
Advanced attackers are constantly growing stealthier and more capable at evading detection and living off the land. To detect and respond to these advanced threats requires that security teams have integrated key security tools and data sources, with fast and simple workflows. Unfortunately, the complexity of integrating these tools often adds friction, making it harder for security teams to get the full security benefits of the tools they buy. ExtraHop and CrowdStrike together are doing the work of eliminating this complexity by integrating these vital security data sources seamlessly so security teams can focus on catching threats and stopping breaches faster.
The partnership between ExtraHop and CrowdStrike goes beyond integrating threat intelligence indicators of compromise, though. Customers of ExtraHop and CrowdStrike are already seeing improved security and reduced friction from numerous use cases enabled by integrating these two powerful solutions, as explained in this story from a global retailer already using the integration.
Use cases include:
- Unified threat intelligence: Share IOCs across EDR and NDR solutions for unified threat detection.
- Real-time response: Automatically contain both network- and endpoint-based attacks.
- Security for every device: Discover and monitor unmanaged devices, mobile devices, IoT, BYOD, remote workforces, and more.
- Complete MITRE ATT&CK coverage: Cover the entire attack chain with endpoint and network TTPs. This coverage is unique, as Reveal(x) 360 is the only NDR solution with MITRE ATT&CK integration built in, and ExtraHop is the only NDR provider to have contributed to building the MITRE ATT&CK framework.
- EDR and NDR forensics combined for full coverage: endpoint details and network decryption and analysis are correlated in one place for rapid investigation and incident response.
Watch this four-minute video to see how Reveal(x) 360 and CrowdStrike Falcon bring together network threat detections and insights with endpoint indicators of compromise and details to enable rapid detection, investigation, and response:
If you're more interested in gaining real-time response capabilities, or integrating network forensics with endpoint forensics, check out our other videos below:
- Achieve real-time response to network threats with ExtraHop and CrowdStrike
- Correlate network and endpoint forensics with Reveal(x) and CrowdStrike Threat Graph
For more information about the integrations between ExtraHop Reveal(x) 360 and CrowdStrike Falcon Endpoint Security, Falcon X, and Falcon Threat Graph, read the CrowdStrike integration page.
Read CrowdStrike's press release announcing the Reveal(x) 360 NDR app in the CrowdStrike App Store.
You can also learn more about the CrowdStrike store partners, including ExtraHop, by visiting the CrowdStrike Store Partners page.