So you're ready to migrate your complex infrastructure (which will probably make it even more complex). Now what?
Datacenter migration in the world of cloud-hosting and hybrid infrastructures can be daunting. With so many dependencies and complications in your environment, it might seem impossible to guarantee a seamless end user experience during the move—and customer churn due to poor performance is only one fraction of potential migration costs.
What ExtraHop Brings to the Table
Real-time IT analytics allows you to map the entire IT infrastructure across on-premises, hybrid, and cloud environments for a comprehensive, up-to-the-minute understanding of your complete environment.
Add in machine learning for anomaly detection, and you can look forward to a stress-free, low-cost migration:
- Discover all applications and infrastructure automatically
- Identify the targeted workloads that must be moved
- Map all dependent systems to reduce the risk of service disruption
- Provide affected teams with performance benchmarks before, during, and after migration
- Verify that all legacy systems are decommissioned