The more applications your business relies upon, the higher your risk of serious repercussions if the wrong admin gets sick or a vendor pulls support. But all your applications—custom-built or from a third party, hosted in-house or delivered as a service—have one thing in common: they communicate on the network.
ExtraHop delivers the real-time network visibility backed by machine learning that your team needs to maintain control of every application in your enterprise.
The ExtraHop platform auto-discovers, classifies, and maps every asset transaction on the network, including encrypted traffic, and transforms that data into real-time insight you can use to tune and troubleshoot performance. Your budget may be limited, but your visibility won't be.
With ExtraHop's application performance management capabilities you can:
- Auto-discover and classify all systems and map dependencies for the application
- Trace issues across all dependent systems to isolate issues
- Establish baselines and thresholds for performance to enable intelligent DevOps
- Measure application performance down to the web page, user, and platform
Learn the technical ins and outs of the platform in our Overview White Paper.
APM for All Your Apps
With ExtraHop, you'll have a real-time view of how each application interacts with the rest of your environment so you can monitor SLAs and keep software vendors accountable. (For tips on keeping vendors honest about performance, check out the infographic!)
- Stream ExtraHop analytics to any other monitoring solution
- Automate incident response in ServiceNow and other orchestration tools
- Give your team full access to performance metrics from third party applications