Start with a short introduction to complete visibility, real-time detection, and guided investigations:
See what the SANS Institute has to say about Reveal(x) network traffic analysis, or detect and respond to a simulated attack in the interactive demo:
- Spot threats in real time with complete east-west visibility
- Prioritize and investigate using advanced machine learning
- Cut time-to-resolve threats by up to 60 percent
Live Demo: Stop an Attack
Meet ExtraHop Reveal(x)
ExtraHop Reveal(x) helps you rise above the noise of alerts and tool sprawl in order to detect, prioritze, and investigate threats inside your network:
- Detect new, rogue, and unmanaged assets at 100 Gbps, with passive SSL/TLS 1.3 decryption that won't tank performance
- Use advanced machine learning to quickly spot late-stage attack behaviors with deep context
- Easily investigate threats with guided investigation workflows that help cut time-to-resolve by 60 percent
Visit our solution page to learn how network traffic analysis with Reveal(x) fills the gaps left by endpoint and signature-based cyber security tools.
[With ExtraHop] we're able to act first and ask questions later … when we see something anomalous, we shut it down and then we investigate later. I think ExtraHop is the gold standard.
Esther Go President & CEO, Medilink Network