Download the White Paper
Virtual Desktop Infrastructures (VDI) offer IT teams many benefits, including simplified licensing, ease of deployment and management, improved workforce mobility, and cost savings.
But what about end-users? They just want their computers to work.
How do you reap the benefits of VDI while still giving users the experience they want, and the desktop performance they need to do their jobs right? It starts with choosing a good monitoring system for your virtual desktops before something goes wrong (and it will!).
In this TechTarget white paper by Brian Madden and Gabe Knuth you'll learn how to choose your ideal VDI monitoring platform, and how to get the most value from it, including the following:
- Don't wait to get a monitoring platform until you need one.
- Don't try to find one platform that can do everything.
- Out-of-band is just as important as in-band.
- You know about desktop virtualization, so find a monitoring platform that knows it, too.
- High-level isn't bad, but you still need to monitor all of the other layers.
- Pretty dashboards are great, but reporting is more important.
Get the whitepaper, learn what to look for, and make sure your next VDI monitoring solution is one you won't regret.