Download the White Paper
Over 47 percent of surveyed organizations store sensitive business intelligence and IP in the cloud ... yet in 2018, a quarter of respondents realized security events due to poor configuration and insecure APIs.
Complex configurations don't mix well with rapidly spun-up components, and when your company uses multiple cloud providers to host your critical assets, the odds of a major security event get that much higher.
So how do you close visibility gaps and integrate conflicting datasets from different providers, and how do you adjust your current incident response strategies to respond to cloud-specific threats?
Read the report from SANS Instructor Dave Shackleford to learn how your peers across tech, finance, cybersecurity, and other industries address the following questions and more:
- What's the most dangerous cloud security vulnerability that you might think is only hype?
- What are the biggest challenges in adapting IR and forensics analysis to the cloud?
- What are the most effective security controls for the cloud, and how can you avoid common implementation roadblocks?
Other great insights from the SANS Institute:
- Webinar: How Network Traffic Analytics Eliminates Darkspace for the SOC with Chris Crowley (SANS) and Barbara Kay (ExtraHop)
- Report: SANS 2018 SOC Survey Results