You can't eliminate what you can't see, so when it comes to adopting Lean methodology in information services organizations, visibility is obviously a key factor.
In this white paper, former healthcare CIO Drex DeFord offers a first-hand account of the challenges he and his organization faced in unlocking the value from Lean methodology and the ways ExtraHop delivered the comprehensive visibility they needed.
In addition, DeFord provides ExtraHop success stories from information services leaders at Steward Health Care System, Lockheed Martin Federal Health, and Sutter Health.
- Learn how visibility over all data and transactions can be leveraged to improve availability, performance, efficiency, and security.
- Discover how Lockheed Martin uses ExtraHop Atlas Reports to optimize application availability and identify problems more rapidly.
- Learn how ExtraHop's wire data analytics helped one managed services provider achieve greater collaboration and understanding across his organization.
- The visibility provided by ExtraHop even helped prevent IT shaming within Steward Health Care System.
- At Sutter Health, ExtraHop's platform enabled improved communications between network and applications teams.