Many enterprises have migrated their business-critical applications to the cloud, but have lost the same level of visibility they enjoyed when running those applications on-premises. While there are many cloud monitoring services that provide visibility into resource utilization, such as CPU and memory, these metrics do not answer questions regarding user experience, failed transactions, security, or application behavior.
With ExtraHop, visibility in the cloud is no longer a pipe dream. Just as they do on-premises, your applications running in the cloud communicate use standard wire protocols. ExtraHop enables you to mine those communications to extract, analyze, and visualize critical events and metrics that are essential for operations, application development, and security teams.
Wire Data Analytics for the Cloud
Your wire data in the cloud represents an incredible source of IT and business insights. With the ExtraHop platform, you can:
- Troubleshoot performance issues faster
- Identify and fix issues before they trigger auto-scaling events
- Monitor real-time user behavior across different geographic regions
- Create custom dashboards to track KPIs and customer behavior
- Understand the impact of application code changes
- Measure the latency of upstream applications
- Detect potential data breaches and DDoS attacks