The Internet Content Adaptation Protocol (ICAP) is a lightweight HTTP-like protocol that adapts content between clients and servers through transparent proxies. This bundle provides customizations that give you access to TCP and UDP payloads and shows how you can parse the ICAP protocol, store metrics for the protocol activity, and chart that activity over time through the Universal Payload Analysis feature.
For more information, see the Universal Payload Analysis datasheet.
Note: This bundle is an example only and should be tested before being deployed to a production environment.
- Triggers (1): ICAP Payload Analysis
- Pages (2): UPA - ICAP (dev) and UPA - ICAP (net)
- Dashboards (1): ICAP (UPA)
RequirementsExtraHop version 4.1 or later.
- Download the bundle on this page
- Log into the ExtraHop Web UI and complete the following procedures, which are available in the ExtraHop Web UI Guide.
- After ICAP traffic is detected by the ExtraHop appliance, the chart in the UPA dashboard will show activity.