This bundle shows the backend Web and Database transactions originating from within a VDI infrastructure. Processing times for HTTP and DB transactions are measured. The bundle can also do the same for any TCP protocol of interest by adjusting the VDI Backend Trigger.
- (1) Trigger
- Citrix: VDI Backend
- (1) Dashboards
- Citrix_VDI Backend
- (3) Record Formats
- VDI TCP:26110 Flow
- VDI HTTP Backend
- VDI DB Backend
- (3) Queries
- VDI: HTTP Server Errors from within the VDI Environment
- VDI: VDI accessing .MP4 URIs
- VDI HTTP Backend Processing 10 sec
RequirementsThe Citrix Module is essential. An Explore Appliance version 5.0 or newer is necessary to run the saved queries. The DB section of the dashboard will only be visible if there is DB traffic sourced from the Citrix VDI machines and the corresponding DB module is licensed.
- Download the bundle on this page.
- Log into the ExtraHop Web UI and complete the following procedures, which are available in the ExtraHop Web UI Guide.