Monitor ICA performance via Flex Grids, Heatmaps, Custom pages, and Dynamic groups.
View the results by going to Summary, then clicking Flex Grids. Finally, click "Sample ICA Dashboard". The idea here is that you will see two things:
- a roll-up view of performance for all your ICA servers in the group
- how each member of the group is contributing to the roll-up numbers. If you see a number that looks odd or warrants further investigation, drill into that device and you can use the ICA Heatmap custom page to view launch times, load times, and login times as Heatmaps.
Installation InstructionsThere are a couple of moving pieces here.
- Download and apply bundle.
- Create a group for your ICA servers. Example: for all ICA servers, create a User Group, based on type with criteria = ica_server
- Navigate to the User Group you created above.
- Assign Flex Grid named "Sample ICA Dashboard" to the group.
- Assign Page named "ICA Heatmap" to the group.
- Drill into the group. Select the devices in the group.
- Assign Page named "ICA Heatmap" to the members of the group.