Builds real-time metrics for the following AD Services: User Accounts, Computer Accounts, DNS, LDAP, Global Catalog, and Group Policy loads.
Note: The v2.2 update to the bundle includes the following changes:
- Enhancement: added "User" and "Authentication Domain" fields to EXA records
- Added "Privileged Logins" details to custom page
- Minor bug fixes
Minimum of firmware version 5.0 for Kerberos support, and an Active Directory environment.
- Upload bundle
- Make sure Active Directory trigger is assigned to Kerberos Servers.
- Validate "Kerberos Servers" are your Active Directory Domain Controllers
- Under Settings --> Administration --> Capture --> Protocol Classification, assign TCP port 3268 to protocol LDAP with Loose Initialization.
- Go to Metrics --> Applications --> Active Directory. At the top level, choose Pages --> Assign Page "AD Services".
- Share "Active Directory" Dashboard, if needed.
- If upgrading from a previous version of this bundle, disable or delete any existing Active Directory triggers. Failing to do so will result in double-counting of metrics.