Take control of your VMware environment with the simple-to-install ExtraHop and VMware integration. Click to Get Started.
The ExtraHop platform gives you insight into everything that's going on in your VMware infrastructure, unlocking the full potential of a software-defined data center (SDDC).
Existing monitoring tools simply can't give you real-time visualization of all assets in a software-defined data center. While virtualization means faster delivery of IT, it also abstracts visibility into compute, networking, and storage assets. Most monitoring tools can't keep up with the dynamic nature of the environment.
ExtraHop observes all data in motion and gives you rich analytics of your environment, which makes it the ideal monitoring solution for any software-defined data center. With ExtraHop you can:
- Automatically map dependencies and relationships between all systems
- Measure and compare application performance as VMs move across the SDDC Fabric
- Gain device and application visibility for every transaction, from packet to payload
- Adapt operations at the speed of development–extract and measure any information from the data stream in real time
- Discover micro-segments and applications running on the nodes
By combining VMware software-defined data center technologies with wire data analytics from ExtraHop, you can deliver an agile data center that can perform in the most demanding environments.
For even simpler and deeper integration between ExtraHop and VMware, check out our plugin for vRealize Orchestrator and vRealize Operations Manager, which lets you discover, observe, and analyze everything in your SDDC with just a few clicks.
Why ExtraHop and VMware Are Better Together
- Make your business more agile and able to scale successfully by optimizing your infrastructure and continuously improving service delivery.
- Achieve better service levels and resolve issues faster through proactive monitoring and remediation
- Provide pervasive security monitoring across all virtualized assets and simplify compliance
- Empower business leaders and IT Operations with access to self-service monitoring and provisioning
- Lower costs of IT by lowering CapEx and reducing the burden on IT to manage the environment
For more details, download our ExtraHop & VMware Datasheet
VMware's One Cloud, Any Application, Any Device architecture enables customers to rapidly develop, automatically deliver, and safely consume all applications. Built on the foundation of the Software-Defined Data Center—which fully automates the virtualized infrastructure of compute, storage, networking and security—this software-defined approach enables customers to implement unified hybrid cloud and fully realized business mobility.