ORLANDO, FL – HIMSS17 – February 20, 2017 -- ExtraHop, the leader in real-time IT analytics, today announced its participation in HIMSS17. During the show, ExtraHop will be offering demonstrations of its Ransomware and Citrix solutions, which help leading healthcare organizations like Seattle Children's Hospital, Phoenix Children's Hospital, and Sutter Health deliver better patient care and experience. To see these solutions and learn more about how ExtraHop supports the real-time health system, visit booth #367 during the show.
Behind every healthcare IT ticket is a patient whose care depends on the organization's ability to keep its systems running smoothly. ExtraHop applies real-time analytics and machine learning to deliver the most accurate and timely insight into the performance, availability, and security of every IT system. With this insight, healthcare IT teams can proactively detect problems and restore the performance of critical clinical systems before patient care and experience is impacted.
Citrix performance and ransomware threats are two of the most critical issues faced by healthcare organizations today. The ExtraHop platform can detect and thwart against ransomware attacks in real time, as well as provide visibility across the Citrix ecosystem to guarantee fast Citrix delivery.
- ExtraHop provides cross-tier visibility for Citrix environments, the underlying infrastructure, and even user behavior with a rich, deep, and customizable set of metrics. With this visibility, healthcare IT teams can improve service delivery, eliminate costly infrastructure expansion by optimizing Citrix performance, isolate which users and under what conditions are experiencing service disruptions, and ensure compliance and security with unparalleled user monitoring
- The ExtraHop Ransomware Detection offering incorporates the ExtraHop platform's proprietary Precision Packet Capture capability, allowing healthcare organizations to detect ransomware attacks in-progress and recover lost files in minutes, creating an end-to-end solution that puts control back in the hands of the enterprise. To view a demo of how to use packet capture to recover ransomware-encrypted files, click here.
- Read about Gartner's vision to enable the real-time health system, including the role of IT in helping healthcare delivery organizations embrace this model.
- Check out the six key ways ExtraHop supports the real-time health system.
- Learn how leading hospitals and healthcare IT providers including Phoenix Children's Hospital, Seattle Children's Hospital, Steward Health Care, MEDHOST, and many more, are delivering better patient care and experience with ExtraHop.
ExtraHop provides enterprise cyber analytics that deliver security and performance from the inside out. Our breakthrough approach analyzes all network interactions in real time and applies advanced machine learning to help you investigate threats, ensure the delivery of critical applications, and protect your investment in the cloud. With this approach, we help the world's leading enterprises including Credit Suisse, Hasbro, Caesars Entertainment, and Netflix rise above the noise of alerts, organizational silos, and runaway technology with complete visibility, real-time detection, and guided investigation. To experience the power of ExtraHop, explore our interactive online demo or connect with us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
© 2019 ExtraHop Networks, Inc., Reveal(x), and ExtraHop are registered trademarks or marks of ExtraHop Networks, Inc.