Learn How ExtraHop's Agile Application Performance Management (APM) Solutions Enable IT Operations to More Closely Align with Agile Development and Business InitiativesSEATTLE, WA – September 27, 2012 – ExtraHop Networks, the leading provider of network-based application performance management (APM) solutions, will host a free webinar with analyst firm Enterprise Management Associates (EMA) to guide IT executives and professionals seeking to align IT Operations more closely with agile development and business initiatives. The webinar, led by EMA Research Director Julie Craig and ExtraHop Senior Vice President of Product and Technical Marketing Erik Giesa, will examine how agile APM solutions can help IT Operations support today's rapidly moving enterprises.
While application performance has never been more important to business success, agile development practices and rapid business change have outstripped IT Operations teams' ability to keep pace. The primary hindrance to greater operational agility is the myriad of point-solutions used to manage application performance. IT Operations teams need agile APM solutions that fulfill the following criteria:
- Rapid, non-invasive deployment requiring no agents or application instrumentation
- Dynamic auto-discovery of all devices, applications, components, and clients
- Cross-tier correlation across the entire application-delivery chain including all network, web, application, middleware, database, and storage elements
- Full application-payload inspection, alerting, and reporting for both custom-developed and packaged applications
- Easy adaptability to any new application or change without modifying application code
- Ability to perform real-time analysis of all transactions at modern data center speeds
- Simple integration with other operational solutions such as log aggregation or alerting frameworks
- Pay-as-you-grow licensing model to make the most of available budget resources
The webinar, Agile Development + Static Operations = Oil + Water: How Agile APM Provides a Formula for Success, will be held on Wednesday, October 3, 2012, from 11:00 a.m. PT to 12:00 p.m. PT. The webinar will help IT Operations teams understand how to become a more responsive organization:
- How to determine whether a business has the characteristics of a static-operations organization.
- The characteristics and benefits of agile-operations organizations.
- How a pragmatic approach to agile operations can shift the maintenance-innovation ratio in their organization's favor.
- How to use an operations maturity model to assess the current state of their organization and where they need to go.
About ExtraHop Networks
ExtraHop Networks is the leading provider of network-based application performance management (APM) solutions. The ExtraHop Application Delivery Assurance system performs the fastest and deepest analysis in the industry, achieving real-time transaction monitoring at speeds up to a sustained 10Gbps in a single appliance and application-level visibility with no agents, configuration, or overhead. The ExtraHop system quickly auto-discovers and auto-classifies applications and devices, delivering immediate value out of the box. ExtraHop Networks provides award-winning solutions to companies across a wide range of industries, including ecommerce, communications, and financial services. The privately held company was founded in 2007 by Jesse Rothstein and Raja Mukerji, engineering veterans from F5 Networks and architects of the BIG-IP v9 product. Follow us on Twitter @ExtraHop. For more information, visit www.extrahop.com.
About Enterprise Management Associates (EMA) Founded in 1996, Enterprise Management Associates (EMA) is a leading industry analyst firm that specializes in providing deep insight across the full spectrum of IT and data management technologies. EMA analysts leverage a unique combination of practical experience, insight into industry best practices, and in-depth knowledge of current and planned vendor solutions to help its clients achieve their goals. Learn more about EMA research, analysis, and consulting services for enterprise line of business users, IT professionals and IT vendors at www.enterprisemanagement.com or blogs.enterprisemanagement.com.