Change your perception of Professional Services for IT operations management forever. Unlike conventional, expensive legacy monitoring approaches that rely on software agents and complex software installations, the passive ExtraHop deploys and begins analyzing data from throughout your IT environment in under an hour. And, because the ExtraHop platform auto-discovers devices that are present on the monitored networks, inferring device names and roles through traffic analysis, there is no need for extensive configuration.
Our Solutions Architecture services are targeted, high-value engagements. One VP of Network Operations said, “This has to be a world-record for time to value.” Download the datasheet to learn more.
ExtraHop Atlas Services focus on adding real value to your deployment in several key areas:
- Remote analysis reports that augment your IT organization’s analysis capabilities. The monthly Atlas Services report empowers your organization to proactively address performance issues and continually improve service delivery.
- Deployment services, including guidance on where to deploy the ExtraHop system according to your network topology and how to set up port mirroring.
- Problem resolution services, on-site or remote, to get to the bottom of complex technical issues.
- Customized dashboards and reporting to extend the benefits of ExtraHop analysis to executives, application owners, and IT teams.
- Targeted training that is tailored to your organization’s specific monitoring and management needs, typically with a focus on data analysis.