Application & Infrastructure Monitoring Solutions
IT complexity and scale is quickly outstripping the capabilities of traditional performance monitoring tools for application, network, infrastructure, and business transactions. IT Operations teams must manage an ever growing portfolio of applications, which use n-tier architectures with convoluted dependencies. In addition, applications no longer run in dedicated infrastructure, but run in private, hybrid, and public clouds. At the same time, the link between application performance and business revenue has never been tighter. IT teams need a new approach that will empower them to tackle these new monitoring and management challenges.
Wire Data Analytics for APM, NPM, RUM, and More
ExtraHop offers a real-time IT operational intelligence platform that brings together many capabilities in a holistic solution for application and infrastructure monitoring.
- Application performance management (APM) to ensure the performance of all your business-critical applications
- Network performance management (NPM) to explain how applications are using the network and how the network is delivering applications
- Infrastructure performance management (IPM) to drive continual improvement, manage the impact of changes, and understand the relation between infrastructure and application performance
- Real user monitoring (RUM) to track end-user experience in real time, answer business questions, and quickly diagnose the root cause of errors and slowness
- Business transaction management (BTM) to track transactions across every tier of the application delivery chain