As our financial services customers support an ever-expanding portfolio of offerings, their environments have become more fragmented. Retail and commercial banking, buy-side and sell-side operations, corporate IT, and security/compliance management each have their own environments, but with the ExtraHop platform, our customers have real-time operational intelligence across all their applications and infrastructure.
If users experience poor performance or downtime, you face customer churn, SLA penalties, and lost revenue. Whether the root cause was misconfigurations in an auxiliary SQL database or a CIFS-based data warehouse, failing FIX gateways, or expired SSL certificates, your team needs proactive issue troubleshooting and triaging. When correlating issues across trading systems, client services, and merchant portals, how do you answer the question, “What is happening in my environment right now?”
Real-Time IT Operational Intelligence for Financial Services
ExtraHop’s operational intelligence solution empowers financial service providers with the tools to deliver high-performance, reliable applications. With ExtraHop, you can answer questions faster.
- Support the most-demanding environments with ExtraHop’s completely passive, 20Gbps real-time monitoring solution.
- Mine wire data payloads with real-time, full-stream SSL decryption and packet reassembly.
- Gain visibility into FIX-based applications by tracking successful order execution and message queue length in real time.
- Break down transaction attributes including device, browser, geographic location, time, special headers, payload data, and organize them by application, tier, device, and more.
- Track detailed database and storage metrics including granular file access by user and SQL method performance.
- Drive application performance and availability with always-on, real-time, continuous monitoring at 1ms granularity to ensure that all issues are captured and reported.
- Proactively fix problems with early-warning alerts sent to the right people before they affect users or threaten SLAs.
- Track network performance baselines, which are essential for planning infrastructure capacity, justifying technology investments, and avoiding unnecessary IT expenses.